Smart Ink compatible ink cartridges for your Canon Pixma TS6251 printer:
The Canon PIXMA TS6251 is a compact but powerful wireless all-in-one printer. It features a 4.3″” LCD touchscreen, wireless connection, and a six-ink system that lets you replace only the ink that runs out.
Here at Smart Ink you can get the best deals on replacement ink cartridges! We offer you Smart Ink Compatible 580XXL, 581XXL ink cartridges at affordable prices, so you can print more pages for less.
Buy here now 2 combo sets and get 10% off + free shipping!
- GREAT SAVINGS! Save up to £160 per purchase compared to original cartridges.
- PLUG & PRINT! Installs perfectly in your Canon Pixma TS6251 printer.
- 2-YEAR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! It’s a no-risk purchase.
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY CUSTOMERS! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Smart Ink offers high-quality replacement cartridges for your Canon Pixma TS6251 printers with a 2-year warranty and 24/7 customer support.
Using our Smart Ink compatible cartridges in your Canon Pixma TS6251 printer does not void the printer’s warranty.
INK CARTRIDGES THAT WORK PERFECTLY WITH THE CANON PIXMA TS6251
How to install compatible ink cartridges in the Canon Pixma TS6251
What you need to know before the installation:
- Do not touch the chip or the ink port, which can result in clogs, ink failure and poor electrical connections.
- Avoid mixing cartridges from different suppliers simultaneously – the printer may not recognize them properly.
- If the Canon Pixma TS6251 has not been used for a long period of time, we recommend running the printhead cleaning cycle up to 3 times to remove ink residue (refer to the printer manual).
- The Smart Ink team strongly recommends using only high-quality ink from one producer to extend Canon Pixma TS6251 printers’ life.
- Turn on your Canon Pixma TS6251 and open the cartridge access door. Wait until the carriage stops moving before you continue. This should take only a few seconds.
- Hold the ink cartridge for Canon Pixma TS6251 upside down for 1-2 minutes. Then remove orange protective cap carefully.
- Match the label color with the color on the carriage. Then install the cartridge into the corresponding slot.
- If the ink cartridge does not seat properly, remove it from the carriage. Gently bend the tab away from the cartridge, and reinsert it into the carriage.