♻️ How to recycle Smart Ink cartridges:
- Donate full, unused Smart Ink cartridges.
If you mistakenly ordered ink or don’t need these ink cartridges, you can donate them through the Cartridge Forest service:
- Fill in your contact details in the chapter window;
- Get a free ground shipping label;
- Send the cartridges in an original or carton box.
- Go to recyclenow.com to find recycling points in your area.
On their page, choose Where to Recycle a Specific Item → Others → Toner & Printer Cartridges → Continue and enter your postcode to find locations nearby.
- Find a recycling point at Tesco stores:
“Extra” and ”Superstores” ( but not ‘Metro’ or ‘Express’) have a recycling point for recycling empty ink cartridges.
❗️* Note that recycling points are not available at all local stores. Please check your local store to confirm what recycling points are available.
- Use a box collection service.
- Put your cartridges into a box to the maximum weight of 25kg.
- Visit the ZeroWasteRecycling.co.uk website and register your account.
- Arrange a collection for your box / pay any fees required.