The HP Envy 5032 makes your life easier, thanks to its printing, scanning, and copying features. It can print up to 10 monochrome pages per minute, or up to 7 color pages per minute, at a maximum resolution of 1200×1200 dpi.
Here at Smart Ink, we offer you Smart Ink 304 XL Remanufactured 2 Combo Pack, which offers a 750-page yield for the black cartridge, and 370 for the tricolor cartridge.
Buy here now 2 combo sets and get 10% off + free shipping!
- GREAT SAVINGS! Save up to £160 per purchase compared to original cartridges.
- PLUG & PRINT! Installs perfectly in your HP Envy 5032 printer.
- 2-YEAR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! It’s a no-risk purchase.
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY CUSTOMERS! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Smart Ink offers high-quality replacement cartridges for your HP Envy 5032 printers with a 2-year warranty and 24/7 customer support.
Using our Smart Ink compatible cartridges in your Envy 5032 printer does not void the printer’s warranty.
What you need to know before the installation:
- Do not touch the chip or the ink nozzles. This can result in clogs, ink failure and poor electrical connections.
- Avoid mixing cartridges from different suppliers simultaneously – the printer may not recognize them properly.
- The Smart Ink team strongly recommends using only high-quality ink from one producer to extend printer life.
- Remove the plastic protective cap from the ink cartridge.
- Use the pink pull tab to remove the protective tape.
Attention: Do not remove copper-colored contacts from the ink cartridge.
- Install the cartridge into the corresponding slot, and push it forward until the cartridge firmly locks into place.
Note: The color ink cartridge should be installed in the left slot. The black ink cartridge should be installed in the right slot.