Smart Ink compatible ink cartridges for your HP OfficeJet 6822 printer:
- GREAT SAVINGS! Save up to £160 per purchase compared to original cartridges.
- PLUG & PRINT! Installs perfectly in your HP OfficeJet 6822 printer.
- 2-YEAR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! It’s a no-risk purchase.
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY CUSTOMERS! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Smart Ink offers high-quality replacement cartridges for your HP OfficeJet 6822 printers with a 2-year warranty and 24/7 customer support.
Using our Smart Ink compatible cartridges in your HP OfficeJet 6822 printer does not void the printer’s warranty.
INK CARTRIDGES THAT WORK PERFECTLY WITH THE HP OFFICEJET 6822
-47%Add to basket
Compatible HP 932XL HP 933XL Multipack Ink Cartridge Replacement (4 pack), Smart InkVAT Included
-30%Add to basket
Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 932 XL, 933 XL (3 pack), Smart InkVAT Included
-13%Add to basket
Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 932XL/933XL Combo Pack (5 pack), Smart InkVAT Included
How to install compatible ink cartridges in the HP OfficeJet 6822
What you need to know before the installation:
- Do not touch the chip or the ink port, which can result in clogs, ink failure and poor electrical connections.
- Avoid mixing cartridges from different suppliers simultaneously – the printer may not recognize them properly.
- If the HP OfficeJet 6822 has not been used for a long period of time, we recommend running the printhead cleaning cycle up to 3 times to remove ink residue (refer to the printer manual).
- The Smart Ink team strongly recommends using only high-quality ink from one producer to extend HP OfficeJet 6822 printers’ life.
- Turn on your HP OfficeJet 6822 and open the cartridge access door. Wait until the carriage stops moving before you continue. This should take only a few seconds.
- Hold the ink cartridge for HP OfficeJet 6822 upside down for 1-2 minutes. Then remove orange protective cap carefully.
- Match the label color with the color on the carriage. Then install the cartridge into the corresponding slot.
- If the ink cartridge does not seat properly, remove it from the carriage. Gently bend the tab away from the cartridge, and reinsert it into the carriage.