Smart Ink compatible ink cartridges for your HP Officejet Pro 8218 printer:
The HP Officejet Pro 8718 is an all-in-one printer, making it ideal for homes and small businesses. It delivers high-quality prints at speeds of up to 35 ppm print speeds both in color and in black with up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution. It allows using a range of paper types and sizes for your needs and has 30 000 pages per month duty cycle.
The Smart Ink 953 Compatible ink cartridges will save you money when compared to the name brand products. With our up-to-date chip technology, you will get vivid prints at a reasonable price.
Our Smart Ink 953 cartridges provide prolonged storage time (up to 18 months) and offer a 2,000-page yield for the black cartridge, and 1,600 per each color cartridge. Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back. Shop here now!
- GREAT SAVINGS! Save up to £160 per purchase compared to original cartridges.
- PLUG & PRINT! Installs perfectly in your HP Officejet Pro 8218 printer.
- 2-YEAR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! It’s a no-risk purchase.
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY CUSTOMERS! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Smart Ink offers high-quality replacement cartridges for your СHP Officejet Pro 8218 printers with a 2-year warranty and 24/7 customer support.
Using our Smart Ink compatible cartridges in your HP Officejet Pro 8218 printer does not void the printer’s warranty.
INK CARTRIDGES THAT WORK PERFECTLY WITH THE HP OFFICEJET PRO 8218
How to install compatible ink cartridges in the HP Officejet Pro 8218
What you need to know before the installation:
- Do not touch the chip or the ink port, which can result in clogs, ink failure and poor electrical connections.
- Avoid mixing cartridges from different suppliers simultaneously – the printer may not recognize them properly.
- If the HP Officejet Pro 8218 has not been used for a long period of time, we recommend running the printhead cleaning cycle up to 3 times to remove ink residue (refer to the printer manual).
- The Smart Ink team strongly recommends using only high-quality ink from one producer to extend HP Officejet Pro 8218 printers’ life.
- Turn on your HP Officejet Pro 8218 and open the cartridge access door. Wait until the carriage stops moving before you continue. This should take only a few seconds.
- Hold the ink cartridge for Сanon HP Officejet Pro 8218 upside down for 1-2 minutes. Then remove orange protective cap carefully.
- Match the label color with the color on the carriage. Then install the cartridge into the corresponding slot.
- If the ink cartridge does not seat properly, remove it from the carriage. Gently bend the tab away from the cartridge, and reinsert it into the carriage.