Smart Ink compatible ink cartridges for your HP Photosmart D7500:
The HP Photosmart D7500 is a 3-in-1 device that comes with a built-in wireless feature so that you can print anywhere around your home. Moreover, it includes memory card slots and a color LCD screen.
If you’re looking for high-quality replacement ink cartridges, find our Smart Ink 364XL Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo Pack with Photo Black. It comes with four black inks with a 550-page yield each, plus two cyan, magenta, and yellow units, each providing up to 750.
Start saving today by ordering this combo pack.
- GREAT SAVINGS! Save up to £160 per purchase compared to original cartridges.
- PLUG & PRINT! Installs perfectly in your HP Photosmart D7500 printer.
- 2-YEAR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! It’s a no-risk purchase.
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY CUSTOMERS! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Smart Ink offers high-quality replacement cartridges for your HP Photosmart D7500 printers with a 2-year warranty and 24/7 customer support.
Using our Smart Ink compatible cartridges in your Photosmart D7500 printer does not void the printer’s warranty.
INK CARTRIDGES THAT WORK PERFECTLY WITH THE HP Photosmart D7500
How to install compatible ink cartridges in the HP Photosmart D7500
What you need to know before the installation:
- Do not touch the chip or the ink port, which can result in clogs, ink failure and poor electrical connections.
- Avoid mixing cartridges from different suppliers simultaneously – the printer may not recognize them properly.
- If the HP Photosmart D7500 has not been used for a long period of time, we recommend running the printhead cleaning cycle up to 3 times to remove ink residue (refer to the printer manual).
- The Smart Ink team strongly recommends using only high-quality ink from one producer to extend HP Photosmart D7500 printers’ life.
- Turn on your HP Photosmart D7500 and open the cartridge access door. Wait until the carriage stops moving before you continue. This should take only a few seconds.
- Hold the ink cartridge for HP Photosmart D7500 upside down for 1-2 minutes. Then remove orange protective cap carefully.
- Match the label color with the color on the carriage. Then install the cartridge into the corresponding slot.
- If the ink cartridge does not seat properly, remove it from the carriage. Gently bend the tab away from the cartridge, and reinsert it into the carriage.