Smart Ink compatible ink cartridges for your HP Photosmart wireless B010a:
The HP Photosmart wireless B010a offers high-speed and worry-free printing. This printer allows you to print from virtually anywhere in your home or office with maximum print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute for black & white prints and up to 30 pages per minute for color prints and comes with an 80-sheet paper capacity.
If you’re looking for high-quality replacement ink cartridges, find our Smart Ink 364XL Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo Pack. It comes with four black inks with a 550-page yield each, plus two cyan, magenta, and yellow units, each providing up to 750.
Start saving today by ordering this combo pack.
- GREAT SAVINGS! Save up to £160 per purchase compared to original cartridges.
- PLUG & PRINT! Installs perfectly in your HP Photosmart wireless B010a printer.
- 2-YEAR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! It’s a no-risk purchase.
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY CUSTOMERS! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Smart Ink offers high-quality replacement cartridges for your HP Photosmart wireless B010a printers with a 2-year warranty and 24/7 customer support.
Using our Smart Ink compatible cartridges in your Photosmart wireless B010a printer does not void the printer’s warranty.
INK CARTRIDGES THAT WORK PERFECTLY WITH THE HP Photosmart wireless B010a
How to install compatible ink cartridges in the HP Photosmart wireless B010a
What you need to know before the installation:
- Do not touch the chip or the ink port, which can result in clogs, ink failure and poor electrical connections.
- Avoid mixing cartridges from different suppliers simultaneously – the printer may not recognize them properly.
- If the HP Photosmart wireless B010a has not been used for a long period of time, we recommend running the printhead cleaning cycle up to 3 times to remove ink residue (refer to the printer manual).
- The Smart Ink team strongly recommends using only high-quality ink from one producer to extend HP Photosmart wireless B010a printers’ life.
- Turn on your HP Photosmart wireless B010a and open the cartridge access door. Wait until the carriage stops moving before you continue. This should take only a few seconds.
- Hold the ink cartridge for HP Photosmart wireless B010a upside down for 1-2 minutes. Then remove orange protective cap carefully.
- Match the label color with the color on the carriage. Then install the cartridge into the corresponding slot.
- If the ink cartridge does not seat properly, remove it from the carriage. Gently bend the tab away from the cartridge, and reinsert it into the carriage.