Smart Ink compatible ink cartridges for your HP Deskjet 2546R:
The HP Deskjet 2546R is an all-in-one printer, making it ideal for homes and small businesses. It delivers high-quality prints at speeds of up to 20 ppm with up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution and has 1000 pages per month duty cycle.
Here at Smart Ink, we offer you Smart Ink 61XL. Remanufactured 2 Combo Pack, which offers a 480-page yield for the black cartridge, and 330 for the tricolor cartridge.
They are covered by a 2-year, money-back guarantee, so no need to hesitate, buy here now 2 combo sets and get 10% off + free shipping!
- GREAT SAVINGS! Save up to CDN$ 270 per purchase compared to original cartridges.
- PLUG & PRINT! Installs perfectly in your HP Deskjet 2546R printer.
- 2-YEAR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! It’s a no-risk purchase.
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY CUSTOMERS! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Smart Ink offers high-quality replacement cartridges for your HP Deskjet 2546R printers with a 2-year warranty and 24/7 customer support.
Using our Smart Ink compatible cartridges in your Deskjet 2546R printer does not void the printer’s warranty.
INK CARTRIDGES THAT WORK PERFECTLY WITH THE HP Deskjet 2546R
How to install compatible ink cartridges in the HP Deskjet 2546R
What you need to know before the installation:
- Do not touch the chip or the ink nozzles. This can result in clogs, ink failure and poor electrical connections.
- Avoid mixing cartridges from different suppliers simultaneously – the printer may not recognize them properly.
- The Smart Ink team strongly recommends using only high-quality ink from one producer to extend printer life.
- Remove the plastic protective cap from the ink cartridge.
- Use the pink pull tab to remove the protective tape.
Attention: Do not remove copper-colored contacts from the ink cartridge.
- Install the cartridge into the corresponding slot, and push it forward until the cartridge firmly locks into place.
Note: The color ink cartridge should be installed in the left slot. The black ink cartridge should be installed in the right slot.