Smart Ink compatible ink cartridges for your HP Deskjet D2563:
The HP Deskjet D2563 offers you high-speed printing at up to 26 black and white drafts or up to 20 color drafts per minute with up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution. It allows for worry-free copying, scanning, and ensures a smoother process with its mobile printing features.
Here at Smart Ink, we offer you Smart Ink 60 XL Remanufactured 2 Combo Pack, which offers a 600-page yield for the black cartridge, and 450 for the tricolor cartridge. Order this combo pack now and save up to CAD $79.89, plus free shipping.
- GREAT SAVINGS! Save up to CDN$ 270 per purchase compared to original cartridges.
- PLUG & PRINT! Installs perfectly in your HP Deskjet D2563 printer.
- 2-YEAR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! It’s a no-risk purchase.
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY CUSTOMERS! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Smart Ink offers high-quality replacement cartridges for your HP Deskjet D2563 printers with a 2-year warranty and 24/7 customer support.
Using our Smart Ink compatible cartridges in your Deskjet D2563 printer does not void the printer’s warranty.
INK CARTRIDGES THAT WORK PERFECTLY WITH THE HP Deskjet D2563
How to install compatible ink cartridges in the HP Deskjet D2563
What you need to know before the installation:
- Do not touch the chip or the ink nozzles. This can result in clogs, ink failure and poor electrical connections.
- Avoid mixing cartridges from different suppliers simultaneously – the printer may not recognize them properly.
- The Smart Ink team strongly recommends using only high-quality ink from one producer to extend printer life.
- Remove the plastic protective cap from the ink cartridge.
- Use the pink pull tab to remove the protective tape.
Attention: Do not remove copper-colored contacts from the ink cartridge.
- Install the cartridge into the corresponding slot, and push it forward until the cartridge firmly locks into place.
Note: The color ink cartridge should be installed in the left slot. The black ink cartridge should be installed in the right slot.