Smart Ink compatible ink cartridges for your HP OfficeJet 6970 All-in-One printer:
- GREAT SAVINGS! Save up to €180 per purchase compared to original cartridges.
- PLUG & PRINT! Installs perfectly in your HP 6970 printer.
- 2-YEAR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! It’s a no-risk purchase.
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY CUSTOMERS! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Smart Ink offers high-quality replacement cartridges for your HP OfficeJet 6970 printers with a 2-year warranty and 24/7 customer support.
Using our Smart Ink compatible cartridges in your OfficeJet 6970 printer does not void the printer’s warranty.
INK CARTRIDGES THAT WORK PERFECTLY WITH THE HP OFFICEJET PRO 6970
-33%Add to cart
Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 903 L, 903 XL (4 pack), Smart InkVAT Included
-19%Add to cart
Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 903 XL (4 pack), Smart InkVAT Included
-20%Add to cart
Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 903 XL (5 pack), Smart InkVAT Included
How to install compatible ink cartridges in the HP OfficeJet Pro 6970
What you need to know before the installation:
- Do not touch the chip or the ink port, which can result in clogs, ink failure and poor electrical connections.
- Avoid mixing cartridges from different suppliers simultaneously – the printer may not recognize them properly.
- If the HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 has not been used for a long period of time, we recommend running the printhead cleaning cycle up to 3 times to remove ink residue (refer to the printer manual).
- The Smart Ink team strongly recommends using only high-quality ink from one producer to extend HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 printers’ life.
- Turn on your HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 and open the cartridge access door. Wait until the carriage stops moving before you continue. This should take only a few seconds.
- Hold the ink cartridge for HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 upside down for 1-2 minutes. Then remove orange protective cap carefully.
- Match the label color with the color on the carriage. Then install the cartridge into the corresponding slot.
- If the ink cartridge does not seat properly, remove it from the carriage. Gently bend the tab away from the cartridge, and reinsert it into the carriage.
NOTE: There are several sizes of the black cartridge that can be used in the cartridge slot for black, Smart Ink 902L/903L should be installed in the middle of the black cartridge slot.