Smart Ink compatible ink cartridges for your HP Photosmart C4788:
Print with the HP PhotoSmart C4788 and enjoy high-quality prints. This 3-in-1 device even comes with a built-in wireless feature so that you can print anywhere around your home. Moreover, it includes memory card slots and a color LCD screen.
Searching for low-cost but high-quality replacement for your HP PhotoSmart C4788 ink cartridges?
Here at Smart Ink, we offer you Smart Ink 60 XL Remanufactured 2 Combo Pack, which offers a 600-page yield for the black cartridge, and 450 for the tricolor cartridge.
- GREAT SAVINGS! Order this combo pack now and save up to $81.79, plus free shipping.
- PLUG & PRINT! Installs perfectly in your HP Photosmart C4788 printer.
- 2-YEAR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! It’s a no-risk purchase.
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY CUSTOMERS! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Smart Ink offers high-quality replacement cartridges for your HP Photosmart C4788 printers with a 2-year warranty and 24/7 customer support.
Using our Smart Ink compatible cartridges in your Photosmart C4788 printer does not void the printer’s warranty.
INK CARTRIDGES THAT WORK PERFECTLY WITH THE HP Photosmart C4788
How to install compatible ink cartridges in the HP Photosmart C4788
What you need to know before the installation:
- Do not touch the chip or the ink nozzles. This can result in clogs, ink failure and poor electrical connections.
- Avoid mixing cartridges from different suppliers simultaneously – the printer may not recognize them properly.
- The Smart Ink team strongly recommends using only high-quality ink from one producer to extend printer life.
- Remove the plastic protective cap from the ink cartridge.
- Use the pink pull tab to remove the protective tape.
Attention: Do not remove copper-colored contacts from the ink cartridge.
- Install the cartridge into the corresponding slot, and push it forward until the cartridge firmly locks into place.
Note: The color ink cartridge should be installed in the left slot. The black ink cartridge should be installed in the right slot.