Smart Ink compatible ink cartridges for your HP Photosmart Premium C309c:
The HP Photosmart Premium C310c makes your printing routine faster and easier. This printer allows you to print from virtually anywhere in your home or office with maximum print speeds of up to 33 pages per minute for black & white prints and up to 32 pages per minute for color prints.
Here at Smart Ink, we offer you Smart Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 564 XL (10 pack with Photo Black), which offers a 550-page yield for the black cartridge, and 750 pages per each cartridge.
- GREAT SAVINGS! Order these cartridges now and save up to $154.34, plus free shipping.
- PLUG & PRINT! Installs perfectly in your HP Premium C309c printer.
- 2-YEAR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! It’s a no-risk purchase.
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY CUSTOMERS! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Smart Ink offers high-quality replacement cartridges for your HP Photosmart Premium C309c printers with a 2-year warranty and 24/7 customer support.
Using our Smart Ink compatible cartridges in your Photosmart Premium C309c printer does not void the printer’s warranty.
INK CARTRIDGES THAT WORK PERFECTLY WITH THE HP Photosmart Premium C309c
How to install compatible ink cartridges in the HP Photosmart Premium C309c
What you need to know before the installation:
- Do not touch the chip or the ink port, which can result in clogs, ink failure and poor electrical connections.
- Avoid mixing cartridges from different suppliers simultaneously – the printer may not recognize them properly.
- If the HP Photosmart Premium C309c has not been used for a long period of time, we recommend running the printhead cleaning cycle up to 3 times to remove ink residue (refer to the printer manual).
- The Smart Ink team strongly recommends using only high-quality ink from one producer to extend HP Photosmart Premium C309c printers’ life.
- Turn on your HP Photosmart Premium C309c and open the cartridge access door. Wait until the carriage stops moving before you continue. This should take only a few seconds.
- Hold the ink cartridge for HP Photosmart Premium C309c upside down for 1-2 minutes. Then remove orange protective cap carefully.
- Match the label color with the color on the carriage. Then install the cartridge into the corresponding slot.
- If the ink cartridge does not seat properly, remove it from the carriage. Gently bend the tab away from the cartridge, and reinsert it into the carriage.